STEP (Systematic Training for Effective Parenting)® Breakthrough Parenting® Classes
Unfortunately, children don’t come with a book of instructions for parents that teach them how to navigate the challenges of guiding children through childhood and into adulthood. When parenting becomes a struggle between the parent and the child, it can feel more like a job than a joy!
Our classes will teach you how to:
- Set appropriate and clear boundaries together with your children.
- Discipline in a way that promotes willing cooperation from your children.
- Turn mistakes into positive learning experiences.
- Promote confidence and healthy self-esteem.
- Help all family members accept personal responsibility for their actions.
- Prepare teenagers to make responsible choices as they become independent.
- Form a deep and lasting bond with your children.
- Proven techniques for reducing stress in your family.
STEP (Systematic Training for Effective Parenting)® offers a 6 week program. Breakthrough Parenting® is offered in ten 1½ hour modules. We offer conveniently scheduled classes throughout Snohomish and King Counties.
Our instructors are highly trained and certified to provide instruction in Breakthrough Parenting®.
Please contact us for class information and application materials.